Sunday, May 23, 2010

F'n'B 30th and LOTF

I checked out Edinburgh Gardens on Saturday for the  Food not Bombs' 30th birthday celebration and to enjoy some tasty vegan food. I didn't take any photos but there were some nice pumpkin pasties and a variety of rice and pumpkin based dishes and the obligatory green salad. I met up with Toby and Kristy of In the Mood for noodles fame and also briefly met Shawna of words@random.

Later in the day I met up with Toby and Kristy again at Northland LOTF and ordered the chicken burger and onion rings with vegan mayo.



The onion rings are a new menu item and GF. I'm not much of an onion ring connoisseur but these were good enough for me to quickly devour them with no thoughts for the consequences.

We also scored some free nuggets with Filipino banana tomato sauce. The only logical thing to do was put one in my burger.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that you beat me at blogging about them. So fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about those onion rings! They'll be mine by next weekend.

    Good to see you last night. :-)

    ReplyDelete